Angel Tree with
Caring & Sharing of South Walton
Angel Tree Program 2023 - Sponsor Instructions
Thank you for helping us plan for another successful year of our Angel Tree Program! Your sponsorship helps bring the joy of the holidays to nearly 500 children in Freeport or South Walton, whose families are struggling to make ends meet. You may also support these families by giving towards our financial assistance programs or by donating Walmart or Target gift cards ($25 or $50 amounts work best) or gift wrap.
If you are getting your “angel” from a church, business, or other local partner, please be sure to sign up with your site coordinator, making sure he/she has your Angel #s and contact information.
We recommend spending a minimum of $100 per child.
○ Please use the wish list as a guide, but you do not have to get every item listed. ○ Please do not include food or chocolate.
○ All gifts should be new, not used.
○ Gift cards to stores like Target and Walmart are good options for teenagers or a
child that you are struggling to find items for.
○ We recommend taking a picture of your Angel # and wish list as a backup.
Gifts should NOT be gift wrapped but SHOULD be labeled (bags and bikes too) with the child’s Angel Tree #.
○ Leaving items unwrapped allows parents more oversight and involvement, but please consider donating gift wrap and tape along with your gifts.
○ Please remove all price tags from items. Include gift receipts if you’d like the family to be able to exchange items that do not fit or work for their child.
All packages need to be delivered to Christ The King by Sunday, November 26th.
If you have any questions contact Meredith at 850-420-1305 email@example.com